Monday, January 12, 2015

Gloomy Days Can Bring Smiles








It was honestly a strange day for me. My day started off horrible, but it was like nothing bad could stick *hopefully its good karma coming back. It was even raining like 75%, but it wasn't like a gloomy rain. It was kinda like the earth had went on a long run and was just so hot it needed to drown itself in water. Anyways enough with my ramblings, deets for this outfit below. 

Necklace - Handmade by me
Coat - Thrifted
Purse - H&M
Denim Shirt - Thrifted 
Dress - Ross
Socks - Tommy Hilfiger (found hiding in the mens section at Ross yasss!) 
Shoes - Thrifted X Air Max (product code - 312052-011)

*outfit inspiration - here

2 comments:

  1. Girl I feel you on the weather!

    I love paired your layers, you still ended up werkn' it this day :)

    X

    www.thecocopolitan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgosh sorry i am so late saying thank you, ap classes have steered me away from blogging. However, thank you so much for the compliment, its like encouragement to keep going.

      Delete