Friday, January 9, 2015

Slumped

Lately I will admit I have been uninspired and tired. No other way to put it. I don't know where I want to go with this blog, nor do I know if i want to continue it. Like I want to continue it, but I dont know what to post. Anyways, (because I am tired of my own rambling) I have decided my camera (a,k,a, Nike) and I, along with a notepad and some headphones, will be traveling EVERYWHERE together. I am determined to drag myself out of this mental slump, I have fallen in. 



These pictures have NOTHING to do with this post, but on one of my more uninspired nights i took these #selfies, and kinda fell in love with them. Not sure why. The quality isn't even good, but I love them. It's one of those late nights where you just have to get in the mirror and make yourself "pretty", and once you achieve that "pretty" you were looking for you gotta catch it on camera. You just gotta. 

2 comments:

  1. Iove that blue lips !
    On feeling uninspired, I wrote a post on how to get your blogging mojo back but I think you might need to sit back and first make a list of what things you want your blog to be about . That's the first step and from there, you can start thinking up things for each category .
    Don't forget to connect with other bloggers too, you"Lol enjoy the blogging journey I promise you. You already have a good thing going.

    And I Say a Big Yes! To heading out with your camera and a note pad.

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement and the compliment, I am definitely returning to your blog to read up on that post. I will also definitely start organizing my thoughts for my blog more. Thank you for being awesome!

      Delete